Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

So much FUN!!!



Well we had a great weekend. Well, really long and really great. We started out with our Friday night...Oh it was so fun. We helped out with the Mapleton Moonlight Half Marathon. We had such a great time. Okay we thought we were going to be really cold...it was raining!!! Yup I felt bad for the runners. It did clear up it was great. We brought along my parents trailer...the boys had a place to be and the baby slept, eventually the boys did as well. It was raining and windy, so it was really nice to have a place to sit while we waited for the runners to come by. Robbie and I directed the runners around a corner and we had a blast. Yelling and screaming for the and telling the they were doing great. It was really fun...we got to bed at like 2 a.m. so worth it. The goal is to finish at midnight. Then they had some fun things going on. fireworks and prizes and other things. For those of you who run, I have heard that it is a great time!!! So come do it next year, Robbie and I will be there cheering you on!!!!


This is Robbie I promise, I had to take a few fun night pictures!!
We had some awesome glowing things....and we got to keep them, Thank Rick and Sherri!!

We lit the trailer up!!! We actually had a police officer stop and tell us he saw our trailer all the way down the street!!! The boys had a great time, and for a while they even helped do some cheering. The runners thought that was great....then they fell asleep!!


Saturday rolled around and we had a fire dept. party!!! We were all still kind of tired, the boys still had a great time!! Didn't get to many pictures for fear of getting wet!! Which we didn't!!!

Camren and Noah spent all there time in the port-a-tank. They had so much fun. Noah was still eating his lunch, after lunch the port-a-tank was not safe!!!

Mommy I want to take a nap!! She was really tired, she got to share a snow cone with bombie!!! She loved that.

Noah eating his like 10th cookie!!! He has such a sweet tooth. They had so much fun, it was worth going. Such a great weekend!!

No comments: