Yup you read right, my little man is now in first grade!!! He is growing up way too fast. We walked with some friends this morning and well Camren ran the whole way. He was the only one without a scooter or bike. I think that will change really soon. Noah, Raelee and I are home all day without Camren. I don't know what we are going to do!! Play, clean, just have a good old time. He was so excited and I am so excited for him. I keep thinking I hope he is having a great time!! I do I want him to love his teacher and meet new friends and hang out with the old ones too. Ethan, his good friend. His class is right next to Camren's I am sure they will find each other outside and they will be able to hang out at lunch too. Noah starts pre-school on the 7th of Sept. I really can't wait for him to start, neither can he. Today he and Chase (Ethan's little brother) are hanging out playing and watching movies. Ahhhh no big brothers to tell them what to do!!!

So ready to go, I told him a few more min. He said no, lets go now!!!

New back pack. He asked me what was in it!! When I said your lunch, he said oh yeah!! Made me laugh!!!

A side note Camren lost a tooth last night. Okay so it isn't very accurate when I say he lost it. Robbie and I pulled it out!!! We made him!! It was almost out just kind hanging on. He screamed and cried!! Then when was all said and done I asked him if it hurt. He told me no!! Silly kid!! We sure do love him. I think I will miss him after a while, right now I will love having just two little ones at home all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment