Raelee has learned not only how to crawl, she is now climbing up to things!! Yup my baby isn't quite a baby anymore. She still likes to be held and cuddled at night, which I love. Oh if you put her down she is off exploring and well getting into everything!! She loves following her brothers around and seeing what they are doing. The other night I was getting them in the shower, Rae was supposed to be in the gated living room. Next thing I know she is crawling on into the bathroom to see what everyone is doing!! Oh I am so glad we don't have stairs!! The boys forget to put a gate up or close one and she is off. One of her favorites right now is the dogs water, ewww!! Did I mention Rae and the fireplace are NOT very good friends??!! They just had yet another fight. I didn't take a picture I wish I would have of the first one, she had a nice bruise and a big goose egg!! This is going to be a love/hate time at our house I have a feeling. Love that she is mobile, hate that she is getting bumps and bruises!!! I had forgotten what it was like to have a crawler!!!
I had to help her get up this far, it prob won't be much longer before she does it on her own. She loved being able to stand up and see us!!

This she is doing all on her own. She thinks it is great!! She has been playing with her brothers a lot. They love to see who can make her laugh, I guess that is better than making her cry!

Yup that is my big girl, she just sat there. This was after the boys had gone to bed, she wanted to sit in a chair. So Robbie put her in it, I think she is getting tooo big!!
She always wants what her brothers have!!! Really she goes after them until they give it to her or we take her away from them!!
Yup getting into everything is what she loves!!! We sure do love her too!! The thing I have noticed the most, she isn't destructive like the boys were. She just wants to check everything out and see what it is. I Love my little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment