Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Saturday, only now it's Tuesday!!!


We had an awesome Saturday!! We went for a hike up Payson Canyon (The Grotto) to be more specific. The boys did great and it didn't kill either Robbie or I!! It was a great little hike for our family. This Saturday we are hiking Stuart Falls. I think we have a water theme!! After we were done hiking we ran home for a few and then we were off fishing. Robbie caught one fish, which they let go because he was so little. It was a fun day to say the least!!!

I promise I was there, who else took all these pictures?? This was when we were done, Camren and Noah did a great job and there was no complaining!! Well I shouldn't say no complaining, Noah was STARVING the whole way there. It was a good thing I brought a little lunch for the two of them!!

Raelee wouldn't look at me she wanted to make sure Noah was smiling!!
Why the pink shirt for Noah?? You can't see what it says in this picture. It was one we got for my dad (he loves hot pink). It says "Tough Guys Wear Pink" It has a whole bunch of band aids on it!! Noah saw it and asked if he could have it. I think you can guess the answer!

I am so glad we made the boys bring their own water and their own flip-flops!! The flip-flops where very much needed, for playing in the water and mud of course!! Hiking in wet shoes was a big NO NO on my list. I didn't want the boys to end up with blisters. So they carried their own "gear" and did a great job. They were really dirty, the joys of little boys!!

One of my favorites of Camren, there were several. For some reason this time he was the one who had more good pictures!!

Daddy and his princess!! Robbie hiked all the way with her. I stood with her for about 10 min. and almost died!! She is getting so heavy, we now have a backpack to carry her in. I can take her now if Robbie gets tired and sore!!

There are a lot of these!! Noah did so well we were so afraid he was going to fall!!! Camren kind of led the way!! That is why there isn't a picture with Robbie and Noah and Camren. We all had a great time.

Camren being our leader!!

Love this one!! Isn't she so cute, oh and did I mention that the little darling in CRAWLING!!!!

Now our Fishing Pictures!!

One of the really good ones of Noah.

Our attempt to keep Rae warm, my parents came for a bit and she was sitting on Gramie's lap. The wind was blowing and it was cold!! She didn't want to keep her hands in so we did our best!

Yet another good one of Camren!! He is growing up so fast I can hardly believe he is going to be in first grade. I think our little family is growing up quite nicely!!

Robbie and the boys, they all helped each other out. Camren would cast for Noah and Noah well he was just his little helper self. I love my guys!!! I promise to take lots of pictures on Saturday only this time I won't wait so long to post them.

No comments: