We took the boys to Stewart's Cascades as it says on the sign. We also had with us Camren and Noah's really good friends, Ethan and Chase. Did we do this all on our own?? NO, we aren't that crazy, their mom Shannon came with us too. We had a great time. They boys almost ran the first part of the way. When I say the boys I mean Ethan, Camren, Chase and Robbie. Noah stayed back with Shannon and myself and held Shannon's hand. I had Raelee in a backpack (which we think was about 35lbs with everything), it was so much fun. Kind of a challenge but really good for me to accomplish. I carried her for the whole 2 miles all by myself!! It made me feel like I wasn't as out of shape as I really am!! After we ate some lunch and played in the water for a few we were off and back to the car. That is when I felt really out of shape!! Robbie took Rae for about a mile and was ready to fall over. He felt so bad, his shoulders were killing him and so was his knee. So I took her back and that wasn't bad, I got just enough of a break to keep going. So I had Rae for 3 miles!! We all had a great time and are ready to go again this weekend. Not sure were we are going yet, but sure are ready to go!!!

from left to right- Chase, Camren, Ethan and Noah. More than ready to go!!!

Robbie took this one from behind, I think it looks cool the only little body you can't see is Noah. Shannon is in front and well I am the one with the big bag!!! Rae is in there I promise!!
Noah held Shannon's hand about the whole way to the falls!! Some times that was really good she saved him from a few falls. Thanks Shannon!!!

Camren and Ethan Best Friends!!
Don't really know what they were looking at, they all had fun throwing rocks and just "resting" from hiking for a min.
Rae taking a break from being in the pack. She did such a good job. She only screamed for about 10min. That was because she was soooo tired!! She finally feel asleep and she was good the rest of the time. Even when she woke up and was just a talking!!!

You can't tell from these pictures but there were a ton of people!! Aren't they pretty??!!
I might need to frame some of them!!
The boys all happy and ready to go. Had to take a picture in front of the falls!!! What characters!!! We love them all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment