Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Noah...

We are done!!!! We had our last physical Therapy Apt. on Monday! Today we had our last apt with Dr. MacAurthur!! I can't tell you how good it feels to have his arm almost back to normal. We still have just a little bit to go with it to get it straight. We will be able to keep working with him at home and that should come with time.

Noah is so excited he starts Pre-School really soon. Camren starts first grade on the 24th!! My baby is getting so big. So two days a week it will be just Raelee and me!! I don't know what I am going to do with myself. Maybe the first few times I will clean the house and such. Then I might just have a mini party!!! Life is good and now we just need to roll with the punches as they come. Life sure is exciting with two little monsters around! Raelee is just a ray of sunshine in all our lives!!

No comments: