The leaves are changing and it is getting colder in the mornings. I love it!!! We are still walking to school when we can. It is a little over a mile from our house to the school and back!!! So on a good day I get two miles in!! which for the most part is about 4 out of the 5 days a week. I also go spend some time at my moms on the total gym not too much but just enough. I have been feeling really good about the time I give myself and the boys lately!!
Camren is loving school. He takes his lunch most everyday. We look over the lunch menu and he can choose two days if he would like to eat school lunch. He loves being at school all day and seeing his friends. I think it is a good thing that all three of them are in different classes!!! They eat lunch together and play at recess. After homework is done too on most days. They are the best of friends, all of them are good kids too!! Most days of the week!! Camren has also lost both of his front teeth!! I really need to take a picture!!
Noah loves Pre-school. The first day he did how ever tell me that he was just a little bored!! Silly little man, he really likes it and is kind of bummed when he doesn't get to go. He does have movies and friends to play with on the other days of the week. Lucky kid, he is keeping busy and loving being home with his baby sister.
We are all keeping really busy, between school, scouts, work and well more school. We are all doing good. Robbie has yet to start working 6 days a week. I shouldn't have said that because he could have to start that at any time now. Life is good and we are all doing great. Raelee is getting so big, she has a check up tomorrow and I can't wait to see how much she weighs!! She is crawling and climbing on everything. Her smile can make anything all better. That's all for now, I need to get to bed with the rest of them. We have been getting everyone in bed before 8:30!!! I know, it has been really weird but oh so nice!! Off to bed I go....
1 comment:
Keep up the wakling, you're doing great. Everyone is getting so big. It's a bit strange not to see Camren on Wednesdays.
Happy B-day tomorrow!
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment