Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

She is almost 8 months old!!!


Our little princess is getting so big WAY to fast for mommy!! We love her so much and are so blessed to have her in our family. She is now mobile!!! She isn't full on crawling yet, she can sure scoot herself around where ever she wants!! I love that she can move around and well get into everything. She has such a personality and is so sweet. Oh she has lungs when she isn't happy.

I heard muffled crying and decided to go and check it out. Well being mobile has it's price!! She was stuck and well I had to take pictures. She stopped crying while I took the pictures, silly girl!!

She was really upset, I think she was going for a toy or something!!

This is true RAELEE!!! Everyone always asks us why she has her Binky upside down. She falls asleep better with it upside down and she loves to put it in different ways. She is so silly so we took this one it was almost up her nose!! We love our little princess.

No comments: