Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Monday, May 3, 2010

2 more weeks...


Noah had yet another appointment today. One that was not fun for either of us. He didn't get his pins out, that would be in two more weeks. They took x-rays and he wanted them to stay in for two more weeks. Okay I think we can deal with that. They changed the bandage and well that was the not fun part. The pins are sticking out a bit now and the gauze was stuck on them. That took a min to get off, and the aftermath...yup you guessed right it hurt. So they got the gauze off and put some new on. Got his arm all back to where it needed to be and off we went. We stopped by my dad's work and he started to say that it hurt. So when we got home I gave him some Motrin. We walked to get Camren and half way there the tears started, and all the way home. That was fun!!! So I got home and called my mom, told her what he was doing. She told me to call the Dr. Since I had already given him Motrin and wasn't sure what else to do. So I called, they asked if I needed to come back in. No I just wanted to know if I could give him some good stuff with the Motrin. Yup I could and about a half hour after that the tears had stopped. Thank Heaven for that, I am trying to be patient really I am. Right now I am almost in tears because I feel so bad. Camren gets to go and play with friends and Noah just cries and is angry. I just don't know what to do, the playing that they all do he can't. It is just too ruff and I am worried he will get really hurt. I mean come on they changed the gauze on his arm and he cried for like and hour. I can only imagine what it would be like if he really hurt it. So what is a mom to do?? Make sure he knows we love him and try to have more patients. (I know I need to work on the last one!) So Camren is off playing and Noah is sitting on the couch getting ready to take a nap so mommy doesn't harm him in any way. Hurry two weeks and beyond hurry, I don't know how much more any of us can take. I have to remind myself it will take as long as it takes, I want him to heal right and strong. Lets just hope it will fly by for all of us, (especially Noah).



Noah got to color while we waited today. I think that all Dr. offices should do this for there little patients, he had so much fun. He colored until he had to take pictures of his arm and then again until the Dr. came in.

Noah and his little box of crayons, and some of his doodles.

The pictures of his arm today. I don't notice anything different, good thing I am not the Dr.!!


This is what he looked like today. The pins are out much further than they were. That made mommy hurt for Noah. I am making Robbie come with me the day they take the pins out!! I am not doing that one by myself. He doesn't have stitches on the outside, I found that out today. Hurry and get better fast bones, hurry.

No comments: