Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Me, Crafty??!!

Okay so here is my attempt to be crafty. I was trying to come up with ideas (that wouldn't break the bank) for Camren's teacher. As a thank you. My mom directed me to a web site, childmade.com. I found what I was looking for. It is called Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub, really simple. The other thing I was looking for. So I made it and then I had to try it. I love it, enough that what was left over I put in a jar!!! I will be keeping that in the kitchen.


The label is thanks to my mom and her cool clip art that she has. The good news it your kids can help, they can even eat it!!! This is one project we can do together and I don't have to worry about them eating or not eating. If you are wondering, yes Camren did eat it and told me it tasted good. He also tried it out so he can now tell his teacher it makes your hands soft like a bear. That is what he said. So thank you childmade.com you saved me from spending tons and it is a really neat different gift!!

No comments: