Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Four days later....

Noah had his first apt. since his surgery four days ago. They took his arm out and changed the bandage under his cast. The pictures are a little hard to look at. He is really bruised, and the pins just look ouch!!! He is still doing really well. Today we are going to try and make him wait 6 hours to get medicine. We will see how that goes. I did ask the Dr. if he can use his hand, the answer is yes. So bring on the Mario Cart and the Mario Brothers on the Wii. Those are games that you don't move too much so he can do that one. The bills are starting to come in, I think I might Scream!!! Such is life and it will all be okay I am sure of it. So here are the pictures of Noah's arm.



Every where the tape is are stitches. So he is going to have one big scar by the time this is all done. The two pins are right in the middle of it all.
He also has some nice bruises. They are yellow now but I am sure they were some really pretty purple. He is doing really well, now we just have to keep him from knocking it really hard. I guess now we just need to be careful and let him be 4 as much as possible.

1 comment:

Kira said...

Oh man! Poor little Noah!! I miss those boys! Hope you all are doing well.