So Noah got his pins out today!!! I did not now that when that happened he was DONE!!! Yup he has no more cast and no sling and is is great. He just has a small ace wrap around where the pins were so that the pin holes can heal. So we go back in 10 days, so they can make sure it is back to normal. He can use his arm as much or as little as he wants. He did a really good job. He cried, but heck I would have too!!
So for all it's worth Noah is almost back to Noah. He can play again (within reason) he is still weak so he has to take it a little at a time. He is almost back to normal!!!
It looks a lot better!! No pins and now the pin holes just have to heal.
These pictures are just funny!!! Noah was playing with Raelee and well you can see what she did to him!! I laughed so hard and all he said was clean it up hurry. I couldn't stop laughing!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment