Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Updating....



Well we are still surviving. Noah gets the pins out of his arm on Monday. Camren only has a week left of school and summer has come once again way too soon. I have no idea what I am going to do to keep all three of the kids from getting into trouble this summer!!! Okay so Raelee will be easy it is the other two that I don't know what I am going to do with!!


I have a feeling that we will have a few more "ouch" days after the pins come out. As you can see he is still trying to be a goof even when the arm hurts a bit!!

I really don't know what I am going to do with this one this summer. We need to do a bit of the not fun stuff, reading writing and all that fun stuff. I also need to keep him from being bored or a couch potato!!



(My cute little Mothers Day princess!!)



We had a great Mothers Day!! We went to my moms and ate and visited and just had a really nice time. My dad cooked yummy chicken and my mom did a few other things. Grandma brought jello that Noah asked if he could put some in a bag and take home!! We all laughed at that one, I love my little Noah.

Now it is the weekend and I must say that is what I look forward to the most!! Robbie is home for more that what feels like two min. We get to sleep in and just spend some time together. The only down side is trying to find something for all of us to do so we don't get bored. I think the yard is going to be providing our entertainment for quite some time. There is so much to do and what seems like so little time. The weather lately has not been helping. So I wish for a nice day tomorrow so that if you have a few min and the energy we can get out in the yard this weekend.

No comments: