Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation



Last night Camren graduated from kindergarten. He did such a good job in his program!!! I was so proud of him, he sat quiet and sang and did just what he was supposed too. He didn't do anything that he shouldn't have. Like pick his nose, one of his class mates did that. I have the picture to prove it!!! So here are some of the pictures that we took. Mind you that we were closer than some but not as close as we would have liked to be. So some of the pictures are fuzzy, it is the thought that counts to me!!



We really do love kindergarten!! I am going to miss Camren's teacher. She is really a great teacher and she gave Camren the help he needed and then some.


This is Camren saying his part with his partner Carter I think....Each day we sang a little song to start our day off right. They did a great job!!

Isn't he cute in that hat??!! He did a great job smiling and singing. Except in this picture!!

This was on of my favorites!!! This is Camren smirking at Ethan his friend. The boy with his head turned. They became fast friends this year. Ethan's cousin live just down the street from us. So when they come to visit we end up with a yard full of boys!!! It is great, Camren has made some really good friends this year and I am sure he will make more next year and keep the ones he has now.

No comments: