Our little Stinkers
Friday, April 2, 2010
Here we go again!!!
Oh make it stop!!! Robbie called me at work yesterday and told me that he was sick. I came home from work and made him go to the Dr. We didn't know how much or if he could take the meds that the E.R. Dr.'s gave Noah. They gave him something else, he hasn't thrown up since he took that. Camren is the one who is sick now!!! AHHHHHH!!! I totally gave him one of the meds that were for Noah. They told us it was for a kid his size and well we gave him on. He started out just like Robbie, upset stomach. Lucky for us he happened to be in the bathroom and the lid was up. He just turned around and well that was all she wrote. Poor kid, note to all of you around here. DON'T COME OVER!!! Pray that Raelee and I are spared from getting this. It is not fun, for anyone. If Raelee got it I don't know what we would do, she would most likely end up at the hospital. Please pray for my baby that she doesn't get sick. Easter should be fun!! We will make the best of it. Happy Easter to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
always there are prayers your way!
Post a Comment