Well for the second week in a row we got to do something we didn't want to. We were getting ready to leave and go grocery shopping. Camren and Noah decided right before we left to hurry and climb on the tramp and get a few jumps in. Camren was successful and Noah was not. While trying to climb on the tramp he fell off, he broke his elbow!!! We knew something was a miss right away. We took him to the clinic and got some x-rays done. They had to take an x-ray of his good arm to finally decide that it was truly broken. He will be seeing a specialist on Monday and will be having surgery most likely by Wed. Oh Noah what are we going to do with you!!! He broke a piece off the big bone in your arm (I can't remember what it is called right now). I really don't know what they are going to do, take it out or put a screw in his elbow. I will let you know when we do. For right now we get to have a really loopy Noah. They gave him some good meds to help with the pain.
This is what is is supposed to look like. If you look really close there is a little bone in-between just kind of floating. In this picture there is only one.
I know that it is really hard to see but it is the same thing. Only in this picture there are two. The one closest to the top is what is broken. We don't know what they are going to do just yet. Put a screw in it or just take it out. I will let you all know.

This is poor Noah when they are putting on his splint. It was so swollen, it hurt so bad. Robbie and I just wanted to cry right along with him. He is resting now and doing okay. Taking a bath was not fun for him. He couldn't raise his arm up too high, it hurt. I just hope he can get some sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment