Just when I think that we are getting better around here and that everyone is going to be healthy, Camren gets it!! We ended up at the Dr. on Wed. He has a double ear infection and a bad one at that. He was only complaining about one ear and the Dr. told me that they were both really bad. I think he must have a high pain tolerance. Once we got the pain under control and medicine in him he seems just fine. I have been making him stay down!! As much as I can anyway. Noah was still complaining about his ears and so the Dr. took a look and they are getting better. Have a little bit of fluid behind them but not infected. So we are on our way to being better!! Maybe next week we will all be able to go to church!! I went by myself last week and think I will again this week just to make sure that they are better. I don't want to share the cold with anyone that these two have had. I think they are almost over it for the most part, still have a little cough and runny nose but not as bad as it was.
Our fun new thing for the week, I know this is going to sound silly. Coco knows how to shake now!! I have been trying to teach her for a while and she has caught on. Camren is so pleased that he can get her to sit and then shake. The small things are the best. Now if we could only get her to sleep until like 7 a.m. then I would be in heaven!!
No comments:
Post a Comment