It had to happen sooner or later!!! What am I talking about you ask, my boys and FIRE!! Yup you read right FIRE. Little did this mommy know that they had a lighter outside today. A lighter that was up on top of a cabinet at least two Camren's tall. He got it down and took it outside. I had no idea!!! They played outside for quite some time today.
Robbie had come home and was outside with Alex, his best friend. Myself I was in the shower, Robbie came in the bathroom with the lighter. He and Alex had come inside and immediately smelled smoke. To my relief he was lighting papers in the fireplace on fire. The flew wasn't open and that is why there was so much smoke. It wasn't his room, or any other room in the house, we were lucky this time. Then we found out he was lighting things on fire outside, and to my relief they were green leaves!! We had a talk with him.
He gets to have a fire education day with Bombie(my dad) the fireman tomorrow. I am truly just so glad that it wasn't the house he was lighting on fire and paper in the fire place. I knew that this would happen at some point in my life having two boys and all I was just hoping that they would be a little older, like 10!!! If you are wondering they are 5 next week and 3!! AHHHHHH is all I can say. He has been in his room, after we made him show us where he was outside. Very upset I might add, more about not being able to play wii than anything else!! It can really be hard to be a parent some days. I give my parents more credit with every crazy thing like this that happens!! Thanks to them for raising me like they did.
1 comment:
Haha! It is kinda funny! I remember the first time I got caught playing with fire... not a good day... but it happens to all kids!
Post a Comment