Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Still Sick!!

Well at out house things just seem to be getting worse. For the little ones I mean, Noah still is sick!! Not only does he still have his cough, runny nose and such. He woke up last night saying "owe!!" I didn't really know what he meant until this morning. He has and ear infection, lucky us!! He woke up at about 6:50 because he couldn't sleep anymore, poor kid that's how bad it hurt. I couldn't call the Dr. until 8, needless to say we had a long wait. He kept telling me we needed to go now. Then when I did call they couldn't get us in until 9:20!!! He had to wait even longer, yes he cried the whole hour until we got to go. I felt so bad!! When the Dr. looked in his good ear, I mean the one that didn't hurt it was red!! Then he looked in the other one and said "looks like that hurts a lot!!" Yeah red and bulging!! I love the world we live in today...we got some drops for his ears that help with the pain. The medicine he is on will help with the ear infection and just to be safe pneumonia!! Yeah, his cough is so bad and sounds nasty. The Dr. said that he sounded clear but just to be on the safe side he made the medicine cover that too.

So off to Wal-Mart we went to get the medicine and some other things. We are standing in line ready to leave when my parents appear!! Noah was so tired and he just doesn't feel good that he barley even looked at them. So we came home got things taken care of and my parents came to the house. They had bought Noah a movie!! My dad told me that my grandpa always brought them something home when they were sick, so they found a $5 movie and bought it for Noah because he is sick. Thanks Mom and Dad!! They loved it to, it was Zathura. Fun movie!!

Now Camren is getting what Noah has!!! Brothers share everything...I just hope that they don't share it with myself or Robbie!! Well I hope that you are all well and good. Coco is doing great, the boys and Robbie and myself are really enjoying her. I hope they get better soon!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Sorry to hear about the sickness! Jackson had the same thing awhile ago...except he can't talk to tell us, so he was just super cranky. He had a cold for about 3 weeks, then the ear infections. Dr. said they were both really bad, and we had the whole precaution against pneumonia as well. No fun! Hope the medicine helps and everyone is feeling better soon!