Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our little Noah...

Well we had an adventure with Noah last night and this morning!! When I say adventure, I mean AHHHHHH. We went grocery shopping and we were headed to Sams Club. Robbie had given the boys fruit snacks. We were driving along and Noah says "Mommy somethings wrong with my teeth." So Robbie turns on the light I un-buckle and turn around and sure enough, Noah's front teeth were no longer nice and tight. Now those of you who don't know he has a bridge four teeth worth. They are attached on his back teeth with cement. Well one side decided to fall off!! So they were just kind of hanging there. Now I thought that we would be just fine until morning if he would just leave it alone it would stay put for the most part.

I was then reminded that he is 3!! Do you think he left it alone??!! NOOOO!! He bent them so there was no way that we could wait until morning. So we called the office, now I will tell you it was about 7 p.m. by this point. So we called and got a number that we could call to get a hold of Dr. Chamberlain. He didn't answer so I left a message. We did our shopping at Sams and then called him again!! Yes it was that bad, we should have taken pictures of that!! He answered I explained what had happened and needless to say we went to the office. Yup, what a wonderful dentist I am loving them more and more. The funny thing that happened then, as if calling him and making him late for a basketball game wasn't bad enough. Well Dr. Chamberlain didn't have his keys!!! He left them in the car that was in the shop, so he had to call one of the ladies that works for him. So we finally got in and he took off the other side, then he was off to his basketball game. We stayed long enough to make an appointment for this morning and then we were off. With toothless Noah!! He said over and over this feels funny!! So we did take pictures of Noah without teeth. I promise to get them up soon. I felt so bad when all was said and done to have to call the office and such. Then I kept thinking that is what they are there for. So we went this morning and they put his teeth back in. They were so nice about it and just laughed!! Noah told me that he was glad that his teeth are fixed. So am I, note to all those out there that are wondering. No Wal-Mart brand fruit snacks!!! They are tooooo sticky. Now if you are looking to get rid of a tooth or loosen one they are the ones to get.

We also thought that, the side that came off was prob. getting ready to come off anyway. The fruit snacks just helped it on it's way. Ah the adventures of having kids!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Poor little guy!! Glad everything is ok! Tell those two little munchkins hello for me. ;)