So this is a tag from my friend Kira, I have been thinking about it since I read hers!! It has been a few days let me tell you. I still don't think I can come up with all 5 but I am really going to try.
No. 5 - Blogging
Kira is the one how got me hooked!! I actually think that this is easier than writing a email now and then. I just really hope that everyone comes to look at it. I try to keep everyone up to what is happening in this crazy place I call home.
No. 4 - Cleaning
Yup that is right you read that one right. I hate to have my house a mess!!! Most nights when the boys are in bed I stay up a little later and clean things up. Once a week I really clean things up. Right now you wouldn't think that by looking at my house because it is a little bit of a mess. Some days I am just really tired and it doesn't get done.
No. 3 - Movies
I love to watch movies, most of the time it is a Disney movie. When the boys go to sleep I can watch movies that I want. I sometimes watch movies and fold my laundry. I hate folding laundry!! That is the one thing I really don't like to do. So watching a movie makes it a little bit easier to do.
No. 2 - Bones, C.S.I NY, Brothers and Sisters, Big Bang
I can say that yes I love these shows and I will make time to watch them. I will go in my room and watch them if Robbie and the boys are watching something else or playing the wii. I don't have any of the seasons but I would like to just not in the budget!! The boys will watch Bones with me, they like that one. The rest I am on my own with the exception of Big Bang, that is one of Robbie's favorites too.
No. 1 - My Family
I know I complain about them but I love them sooooo much. The boys bring light into my life on a daily bases. Robbie loves me no matter what!! I love to be with them and at the same time I love to be away from them so that I love them more when I see them again. Sometimes you just need a break, I love them and wouldn't trade them for anything. Coco has made a wonderful addition to the crazy life I have. I love them!!
Okay so that wasn't as hard as I was thinking it was going to be. Thanks Kira I really did think about this for a few days. I hope that everyone is well. We are finishing our fence today!!! YEAH!!!! I don't have to worry about the dogs getting out or others getting in. We pulled all of our hedges out on Sat. The fence guy came yesterday and then today he is finishing!! I can hardly wait. I will have to take some pictures, the house does look a lot different. I will be able to plant flowers along the fence in the front and I am really looking forward to it. So when spring decides to come around here I will be getting some flowers!! Tell next time.
1 comment:
Your welcome Misti! I like your 5 things & I miss those boys!
Post a Comment