
We had a really hard day yesterday. Our family member, Buzz was acting really weird. So I watched him for a bit and then realized that he prob had a urinary infection. I never thought that he would be completely blocked. Which he was, Robbie and I had talked all the way to the vet on what we could and couldn't afford.
Buzz didn't get to come home with us. It was a very sad day for all of us. He was going to need surgery and we just couldn't pay for that. He was in pain and not doing good. So Buzz is now living with Heavenly Father. That is what we told the boys, they cried and so did I (a lot). I really do believe that is where he is now. We loved him a tons. He liked to play with your feet under the bed. He would also jump from one door the next onto me!!! He loved to get snuggles and pets. We will miss him a ton. We are all under the conclusion that we will not be getting anyone (another cat) to replace him. We still have a cat and two dogs and we are going to love them and take care of them.
Other than our really sad day, we are all doing good. Camren turns 5 next Wed. Spring is just around the corner, and outside is calling to all of us. We love all of you.
1 comment:
Misti,
I'm not sure where I've been the past few weeks, but I did not even see this post. I'm so sorry! I started to cry for you! Loosing a little furry family member is just as hard as loosing a human! I feel for you and hope you are all feeling better. He's chasing friendly little mice in heaven!
Love,
Kayla
Post a Comment