Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

So I am so excited, the tec. said that she gave us a 99% that it is a girl. Camren was so excited, all he said when she told us was " I KNEW IT!!!" I laughed and Noah poor kid has had a ruff day. For those of you who didn't know, he has dubbed the baby Sharpie. Yup that is right, and all he said was I don't want a girl Sharpie!!! So here are some fun well if you know how to read ultrasound, pictures!!!



The top is a little foot!!! I think that is my favorite!!! The middle is a profile, she has her chin kind of tucked down.

The bottom one is the IT'S A GIRL... it's a shot from the bottom. So on the top and bottom are legs and well you do the math!! She told me that there wasn't anything in the middle that wasn't little girl. 99% sure!!! Good enough for me.

So I just thought I would share, sorry it has been so long. I have some pictures that I need to put up. That will be for another day!!!!

No comments: