Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

ZOO



So we decided that Friday the 24th was Zoo day. We got up early and actually go there early!!! Before the park even opened by about a half and hour. The wind was blowing just a bit and it was so nice. I wish it would have stayed that way all day long. It was very hot and well not to crowded!!! We had a great time, we were there from 9 until just about 2. It was a good day, So here we go.....
Noah has turtle trakes behind him....I cut the turtle out it was just a good picture of Noah. Camren was standing by Noah, I took him out it was just a neat picuture of Camren. Don't worry I still have the one with both of them!!!
As you might be able to tell, this was the start of our day and it was still cool!!! We saw so many things I really couldn't put everything on here. So here is a sample...
These were cool turtles....in the Madagascar exhibit. Very neat!!
The boys had to have their heads in the lions mouth!!
how big would you be if you got measured against a Gorilla??
It was almost time to go home and it was hot and yet another picture we made them take, can you tell??
Noah with his head in the lions mouth
Just some of the amazing animals we saw. This was a little family, mom is down in the right had corner (you can almost see her). She must have been taking a break!!
This guy was inside, I got lucky when I took this picture.
We went to the bird show, Noah wouldn't get any closer to that bird!! He just kept looking at it like it was going to get him.
After the zoo we came home fed the dogs and headed up the canyon to Jolley's. My parents were camping and having a great time. The boys had played in the water almost every day since Wed. So we decided to go up and get cooled off. It felt so good and the boys had a blast. We have some great pictures, I promise that I will put them up along with our fishing pictures from today tomorrow. It's late and I need to get some sleep!!! Until then..

No comments: