
So our July has been filled with I don't know exactly what you would call it other than an adventure. We found out on the second that we were having a girl!!! I think it may have been soon after or before Camren lost yet another tooth!! This on wasn't so easy in coming out, I had to twist it quite a bit. He ate something that pushed it all the way forward but it wouldn't go back so it had to come out. There was a lot of crying this time. The pictures prove that!!!
Robbie and I had two weekends in a row that we got to go out!!!! We went to the Jon Schmidt concert on the 10th. So much fun, he is so good and soooo much fun to watch. The next weekend we went out with friends from Robbie's work (Matt and his wife) so much fun. I love being able to go out with them. They are so funny and so nice and they keep going out with us so that must be a good sign!!!
Then all the fun started!!! When I say fun I mean pure and utter hell. Well to me it was for a few days. They boys have been out of control and just act like they can't hear me at all. Monday I was ready to shoot both of them and dig a hole in the backyard!!! I didn't and we all lived!!! Tuesday was somewhat more of the same and I was really looking forward to Wednesday and work. Then Noah did what really I would have rather he not do. Those of you who know my little monster know that we have been to the dentist for more than once to get his bridge fixed. Yup AGAIN!!! He decided to stick his finger in between his gums and the teeth and well bend the heck out of them. I called the dentist asked if he was in pain-no. So we waited until Wed. morning and called and they got him in to fix them yet again. Well they were bent bad enough that he couldn't eat!! They had to take them out!! When the dentist was trying to bend them back THEY BROKE!!!! So I asked how much, Noah didn't break them "Technically" so they aren't going to charge us for that---sigh!! The only catch is he has no front teeth until the 4th of Aug. They also had to take an impression of his mouth, all I can say is good thing he couldn't and didn't eat breakfast!! I told him that is what he gets for bending them!! So that is a little bit of what we have done, and a little back ground so you don't see the pictures of the zoo and fishing and say what happened to Noah. Yup I have two more posts coming!!! Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment