Noah kept squirting himself in the face!! Crazy kidAfter the zoo we headed up to Jolley's to visit my parents and tell them all of the fun things that we saw. We also went down and sat on a chair and put our feet in the creek while the boys played with Aimee and Lindsay (my cousins their second cousins). They had so much fun and had a ton of fun getting each other and everyone else.

I think Camren was aiming for Bombie, all I know they were having fun cooling off.

Lindsay and Camren, they (Aimee and Lindsay) are so sweet they gave the boys the guns that worked and kept the ones that didn't work so great!!

A shoot out with Bombie and Camren

RUN Camren RUN!

My personal favorite, Camren getting Grammie!! The faces on both say it all.
We didn't stay long the boys were ready to be at home. We had been gone all day at the zoo and they just wanted to be home. I really couldn't blame them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment