Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall fun...

Rae has been watching Curious George's Boo Fest...No joke everyday!!  She keeps asking me if there are leaves for her to jump in.  I think it has been like a month or something like that.  So today, I finally got outside to get most of our leaves cleaned up.  The thought did occur to me that it would just be easier if I didn't tell the kids what I was doing.  Then Rae came out and asked me if she could jump in the leaf pile like George.  How could I say no!!

 She was so excited!!  What you can't see is that she has on flip flops!!  At least she has shoes on right??!!  It was a pretty warm day today!!

 Coco even wanted to come and play in the leaf pile!!  

 I am sure she was saying something very important!! Silly girl.

 Eventually my couch potato wanted to come join in the fun.  So Camren came out and had a little fun for a while too.  Again, the dog wanted in on the action.

 Rae and her cute self.
Noah didn't want to get any leaves in his eyes, I was using the blower!!  So he came in the house and found these.  He looks awesome right!!

No comments: