From the 22nd of August to the 3rd of October we where rather busy. We had soccer practice usually on a Tuesday ( most of the time we had two practices in one night!) and then we had two games a week. Thursdays and Saturdays (both boys games where the same day, we were lucky if they weren't at the same time!). The boys did an awesome job and they made some new friends in the process. I couldn't have been happier. We only had a few games that the boys had a game at the same time on different fields. Those were hard, I would get them to one game Robbie would get off work and come and get Camren usually and take him to his game. When Noah's was over we would pile in the car and head to the next game to watch what we could. They both did really well.
Camren is and wonderful goalie!! He did so good, the more he practiced the better he got. Shocker I know!! He doesn't really like to run too much so goalie or a defender was a really good place for him to be. Although he did his best where ever his coach put him.
Noah was just fun to watch. He played his little heart out every game. His friends where just as fun to watch too!! One in particular, he eats, sleeps, and breaths any sport and is really good at soccer. They were all fun to watch and I think, I take that back I know we will be doing it again next year!!
Coach Hadlock was awesome!! He did his best to help them learn their positions. For 6 and 7 year olds that can be a hard thing to learn. Especially when they really just want to get the ball and score a goal!!
Camren in action!! We had to start telling him that if he wouldn't play hard and run and do his best he was going to owe us money. It was only .10 that was enough to get him up and moving. I would yell from the side lines that's .10. He would move and hustle his best. He could earn it back too. This kid can kick that ball far. I didn't get any of those pictures, I wish I would have. He is really good when he wants to be!!
You can almost see every face. Loved watching this team have fun playing together!!
Camren was goalie that's why the green shirt. This team was a lot of fun to watch and cheer for as well!!
Looking so determined....
I just love how he looks in this one!!
It was so hot this day!! They all did a great job. They where all so tired by the time the game was over.
Run Noah Run!!

No comments:
Post a Comment