Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Rae's camping adventure....

My parents decided that they were going to go camping.  Okay awesome have fun!!  Well they were going to take Rae for a night so that I wouldn't have to miss work.  I was okay with that too!!  Then plans changed and the place that they were going to go to they couldn't any longer.  So they decided that I needed to be able to go to work, they would just take her with them for three days and two nights.  I know I should have been jumping up and down and having a little party.  I didn't know what to do with myself!!  The boys were at school and Rae was gone.  The house was so quiet!!  
She had such a fun time.  She was glad to be home and well let's face it I was glad to have her home.  So here are a few pictures, there are so many more and I still need to get them from my parents.  

 I love this one of Rae and my dad!!  She loves him so much, and well lets face it she has him wrapped around her little finger!!

 It rained almost every day they were gone.  So the umbrella was Rae's newest friend.  It went every where that she did.  There are so many other good photo's that I need to get.  Some with just her little legs poking out from under the umbrella.  She had a great time!!

This is one of my favorites!!  Love this little face and her spit fire personality!!

No comments: