Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Timp Cave...


So clear back in September, the 3rd to be exact we hiked timp cave with my parents.  It was really fun, kinda cold and so worth it.  The boys said they would do it again.  Only next time we have to go when Robbie can go with us.  So here are some of the pictures that I stole from my mom this morning....which is why I didn't post it earlier!!  I didn't take my camera, I was packing Rae.  So we only had my dad's camera.  So I finally got around to getting them!!  If you haven't done this hike I would tell you do it.  Only if your kids listen really well...it is really steep in some places and I kept getting after my two to stay close to the mountain!!  It was a lot of fun and they did really well.  So on with the pictures!!


 This was one of the many places we stopped to take a breath.  I carried Rae the whole way up and the whole way down.  My legs were sore the next day, but I did it and I didn't die doing it.  Darn if working out really does help!!


It was kind of early... Camren doesn't do so well when he is tired.  I think later he smiled in some of them!!


 What a beautiful canyon!!


 Helping Camren with some scout stuff.  Showing him the different kinds of leaves and plants!!


 Rae trying to stay warm.


 Just a cool picture.


 I know the look on my face is so awesome!!  Here we are under one of the many tunnels!!


 See I promise we made it to the top...and here is the proof!!


 She got/had to walk through the cave.  We couldn't bring the big back pack through.  She did really well, got nervous a few times and cried.  All in all she did really well.  They even turn off the lights at one point and you can't see anything, she did okay.  Now.... here are some of the cool things we saw.  I can't remember all the names.  So just enjoy the pictures!!



 I do know that this is the hear of the cave.  It is really big, taller than me I think.  Just really cool!!








 Mom and Dad, this was part of their anniversary...31 years!!  Thanks for taking us and then taking us out to lunch.  It was a lot of fun, next time Robbie so has to come!!


 Not to bad of a picture!!  It was warmer and they had jelly beans, how could they not smile!!

We could hear these birds the whole way down.  Then we finally saw one.  Cool little things, he was really fast!

No comments: