Yup that's Robbie. He doesn't like getting his picture taken so he does thing like this in the hopes that I will end up deleting it!! Nope not this time!! I can't imagine my life without him, I am so glad that I don't have too. He works so hard to make sure our family has enough to eat and a warm place to sleep. I just wish there were days that we got to play just as hard as he works. Camping is the one place nothing really matters and that he can just have some peace in nature. I only wish we were able to go more this year!! I think will try harder on that one next year for sure.
He does so many things for us. I brag to people that he can skin a deer in about 5 min. A talent that many a hunter have taken him up on. A talent that also has taken years to master. A talent that also does a number on his body. I love you so much you are always thinking of me or the kids when you should be really thinking of yourself and resting. We love you so much and I am so glad that you are my husband and the kids dad. They and I couldn't have a better man for the job. I wish for your birthday I could make all your muscles stop hurting and that you could take a week off. Since I know that wouldn't happen and you would go crazy after a day. I will do my best to make your day as stress free as possible and make sure you have a nice dinner waiting for you when you get home. I love you more than you will ever know. Happy Birthday Robbie....we love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment