Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, October 12, 2012

School Pictures

Well a lot has been going on at our house.  Camren and Noah started school!!  1st and 3rd grade, we have a lot of homework at our house on any given day.  They are getting better at actually doing it and not just whining while they try to do their homework.  I guess I have made it clear that it will get done.  The faster they do it the faster they are free!!

So I am really cheap and I don't like the pictures most of the time that they get taken at school.  So here are some of the ones I like.  Side not these pictures only cost (so far haven't printed any) 3.13.  Yes mom I will be paying you back!!  For ice cream after to get them to smile!!



 Noah...he will be 7 this week!!  Where has the time gone!!??


All three of my cute not so little kids. 
 I don't feel old enough to have an 8, 7 and 3 year old!!




Something was really funny!!  She started to laugh like that the day we took pictures.  I must say it is really cute.  How did I get so luck with these three??!!




 Camren the big third grader!!  These are some of my favorites of him.  Getting so big and I think I might have to fight off a few girls because of this one!!



 They were all so done by this time.  Noah was mad, Camren was bored...he said so in his journal!!  Rae was just ready to eat ice cream!!


My cute little RAE!!  Love her and boy does she have some attitude!!  She is always making sure the boys are staying out of trouble.  If they don't she sure does let me know!!



No comments: