Well Noah had a bit of an accident today. He was bending over to get something and smacked his head. I didn't think much of it...said are you okay. Then I went closer and said well lets see if you are bleeding. Oh he was bleeding. Noah is the proud owner of one staple in his head!! Didn't take long, he did freak out. Good thing Robbie was there...he had the car and all the car seats!! So we all ran down there and Robbie and the nurse had to hold him down. Poor kid they didn't numb him at all. We came home and got him some Advil. He said his head is feeling a bit better now. On with the pictures!!!
Sad face I know. He wasn't very happy about getting stitches...then he was even less happy about getting a staple in his head. He is doing better now!!

No comments:
Post a Comment