We had a very busy weekend!! It might have been busy, but it was so AMAZING!! First we woke up early Saturday. I must say that part I really didn't care for. Why on earth would you wake up early you might ask. Camren was the main reason. April 7 2012 Camren was baptized. I still can't believe that I have an 8 year old. It was an amazing day, we have so many people who love and care about us. We were third out of five Saturday. I was glad, because we needed to be somewhere special that afternoon...I will get to that.
Camren had to be dunked twice. His knees came out the first time. So Robbie stood on his toes and the second time he went down all the way. The amount of people that were there to support Camren and the rest of us was really overwhelming.
My dad confirmed Camren and well we joked that no one really cares for Camren. There were 13 priesthood holders in the circle. Camren knows all of them really well and I am going to be so happy to have them around in his life as he gets older and looks to those wonderful men as examples. When all was said and done I asked Camren if he felt different. He told me yes. I can only hope that I continue to do my best as a parent and an example to him.
As soon as we were all done it was a race to get home and get the kids lunch. We didn't do the big family dinner after because we needed to be at the temple. We did take Camren out to dinner that night, special just for him!! My cousin and his wife got sealed to their sweet little boy. What a day!! We had a baptism and a sealing all in the same day. To top it all off it was Easter weekend!! It truly was an amazing weekend. On Sunday they blessed both their sweet babies. They got chosen for adoption and were pregnant. It couldn't have happened to more wonderful people. So they blessed their sweet babies Sunday. If this isn't what this time of season is about I don't know what it is. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people and tons of family so close by. I miss the ones who aren't close terribly!!
Now it is spring break and this weekend we are headed to Goblin Valley. I can't wait and will be posting pictures!! That is if it doesn't rain the whole time we are there!! I am hoping the weather changes to nice and sunny!!
1 comment:
congrats to Camren on his big day!!! thanks for updates!!! keep them coming.
Post a Comment