I went to the Outdoor Retailer Expo with my dad this month. I now have a wish list of things like a mile long!! Most people would use them to go backpacking. The fact that I have always heard about 72 hour kits and the things that are most important to go in them. I have these things in mind to help my family out if there were to be something happen. We have our little trailer that we love and go camping in a lot. It also doubles as our 72 hour kit, if something were to happen we could just grab that and go. Everything we need for the most part is in it, it is also nice to have piece of mind to know we have a place to sleep too. I would love to add my long list of things to it!! Not only would they be good in a 72 hour sort of need, they will come in handy when my growing boys start scouts!! Which is coming all too soon, Camren starts Cub Scouts in March!! Now I guess I need to start saving my pennies. So when my dad orders from some of these places I can get a few things too!!
1 comment:
Yay for 72-hour kits! I need to get mine in the backpacks LOL! My ma likes to give us emergency essentials for Christmas presents. It's nice! 2011 Jimmy got a flashlight you wind up to turn it on.
Post a Comment