I know he looks so excited!! He really does love them and was really excited to show them off to everyone at school. They look black, you better believe that they have bright green on the back. He saw them when we went in to get their eyes checked. I didn't even know if he needed glasses, yup he did and well we tried a few pairs of glasses on but no these were the ones he had to have!! They look really good on him and I promise to get a few more pictures that have him smiling. Everyone is doing great and we can't wait for the weather to warm up...and not be so wet!! You gotta love spring in Utah!!
1 comment:
Goodness, you're right he doesn't look very happy! Glad I know that he thinks the green, glowing inside of the frames is the bomb.
Post a Comment