Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ears..

For as long as I can remember Noah has always been loud. I thought that was just they way he was and well we needed to teach him to whisper. He then started to tell me he couldn't hear the T.V. and to please turn it up. Well around the 22nd of March we did his kindergarten physical and he had fluid behind his ear drums. So they sent us to the ENT and we found out that because of the fluid he had a 1/3 hearing loss. For a 5 year old that is a lot, at least that is what I thought. So they gave us and antibiotic and told us to come back in two weeks. Well we went back yesterday and the fluid is still there. It was exactly the same as two weeks ago. So next Wednesday Noah is having surgery. Not only to have tubes put in his ears, they are going to take out his adenoids. He said his tonsils look good and he hasn't had trouble with them so they will leave those alone. When I told him he was having surgery he looked at me and said "AGAIN!!" Yup again, and I hope this will do the trick so the little guy will be able to hear better and soon!! Just another adventure that we get to have.

No comments: