Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh the sun is wonderful....



We went out and played in the sunshine. I love sunshine, it means that the boys spend their days playing outside. They have been at friends playing most of the day today and well anytime I will let them. Which is why they were not anywhere near when I was taking pictures. I really want to get a few of the boys and Rae playing together. I am sure there will be many more sunny days to come and I will have the chance!

This is pure joy, chasing a ball down the driveway with daddy close behind.

Throwing the ball, she can throw pretty well...for a girl.

My pretty little girl.

She fell down and just kind of laid there for a min. She didn't cry and she got back up and was on her way again. She loves being outside and today is yet another wonderful sunny day. I am going to be out in the sunshine myself soon. My yard need attention and well I am hoping next Saturday will be just as nice as today!!

No comments: