Well I know it has been a little while. Last week well lets just say it was eventful to say the least. Camren turned 7, I feel so bad because the boy didn't even get a birthday cake. Now let me explain!!
Monday started out with both boys at the Dr. Camren had something up with his lungs and well he is finally getting better. We still have cough we are fighting, he is back at school and that is what counts most to me. Noah just had a fever and well the next day we gave him some medicine to help him get over whatever he had. A side note both the boys were out of school all week!! I joked with the nurses that I would be back in a few days with Rae. I shouldn't have done that....I was back at 5 p.m. that night. She had a really high fever she couldn't breath and well she was just making us really nervous. They told us about a respiratory clinic at the hospital and gave us a referral so we went. Turns out she had RSV. We spent the week going back and forth twice a day to get and keep her cleaned out. They could suck out the snot I couldn't get to. I am so very thankful for them. On Thursday she still wasn't better, she was rubbing her eyes and playing with her ears. She had pink eye and a ear infection. I am happy to report that she now only has a snotty nose and a cough that still sounds bad. She is eating and drinking!!! She didn't eat for almost a week.
So I will be posting pictures soon. We are celebrating Camren's B-Day this weekend. We are taking him and three of his friends bowling. It should be fun, and yes there will be a cake!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment