Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tree day, a little late..


We had an awesome tree day this year. Well it wasn't without it's problems!! My mom got really sick and well plans changed. We headed out thinking we were all going to get a tree. We ended up turning around at about noon and coming home. On the way home we decided to call my sweet uncle and ask to barrow his big truck. He let us and we were able to go back up and get our tree. It was such a nice day and well it was really nice to have Robbie there with us. If we hadn't gone that day he wouldn't have been with us. Thank you Uncle Paul, you made a very memorable family outing happen!!

Daddy taking the tree back to the truck. It didn't take us to long to find it. We did have snow, we forgot our boots!! GO US!!! It wasn't too bad, I did slip and fall with Rae on my back in the snow and I couldn't get up. Lets just say I was a little wet!!

Rae looking at daddy. She loves him so much and always has a smile for him. It makes the days that are really bad, just a little better!!

Camren sporting his new hat. He loves it and loved the snow. He keeps asking me when it is going to snow here. Soon my little man SOON!!

This is Noah's new coat. He loves it!! He got to help pick it out, he also has pants to match. He also can't wait until he gets to use them. I can hear him dreaming for snow!! I think they are going to get their wish, really soon.

We can't say thank you enough to my wonderful family. Thank you again for watching the dogs and letting us use the truck. We love you so much.

No comments: