Well the snow is really here. That means boys in the house more, I can do that. More friends over, okay that can be okay too. The driving in it, I am actually excited about. For the first time in years we have 4 wheel drive. Okay I know it doesn't mean that I can drive how I want still have to be careful. We have a little more grip!! We got a new car, a 2000 GMC Jimmy. We love it and well are so grateful for it. We have also sold our other car and well that was a bitter sweet day. We are so thankful that the car came at the right time. We have wonderful friends who look out for us and well THANK YOU!! They know who they are, thank you so much. They have taught me so many wonderful things lately. Going out to dinner with friends and talking is such a great thing. I have truly been blessed, from pants for my son that came at the right time. To a car that we really where in need of and everything seemed to fall into place. I have been taught a few things about what I believe these last few months. Things that I have been having a hard time with, lets face it, it was tithing. Oh have I learned my lesson, it only came in very wonderful yet small blessings. They were just enough to let me know we weren't going un-noticed. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for letting me know that he is thinking of us and really is watching over us. It couldn't have come at a better time, it makes me feel so loved.
We had a great thanksgiving, Noah got sick but it wasn't for long. I couldn't be more thankful for that.
1. I am so thankful for my family. My hubby is the best!! He makes dinner even after a long day at work. He loves me in spit of myself!! I am thankful for my kids, yup I really am. I love their smiles and there kisses. I love the crying and the screaming and the not listening. I love everything about them.
2. I am thankful for my parents. They are always there, except when they aren't. (they do their best, but everyone gets busy!) I feel so grateful they are so close and are always willing to help us out.
I think that is about it...oh and one of the most important. I am truly grateful for the gospel in my life. I would really be lost without it.
No comments:
Post a Comment