I got a call today from the school. They started out with Camren and another little boy, okay I admit it. I thought he had gotten in a fight and was in really big trouble. Not so! Camren and the other boy where running, around a corner and didn't see each other. They bonked heads!! I am sure really, really hard. He has the mark to prove it. I also admit that my heart was racing and I wanted to jump right in my car and go see if he was alright. Given our past history with heads and all (Cam has had two concussions). I asked if he had blacked out or anything and she told me no, but that he has a massive goose egg on his head. So I asked to talk with Camren and he seemed okay and really didn't want me to come and take him out of school. I even offered to bring him some medicine if his head hurt. He told me in a brave voice that he was okay. So we waited until after school to see him, and yes he has a massive goose egg. I am pretty sure it has gone down since 12:30 this afternoon. They gave him some ice to put on it. I hope he will now watch were he is going!!!
From the side, it is much more impressive in person!!

I am sure by tomorrow that it will have some nice color to it!! Poor kid I asked him if his head hurt when we got home he said not to bad. Just when he raises his eyebrows!!! Silly kid.
I had to put this one in for obvious reasons, she is so dang cute!! This is her I know I am cute face. The little darling is working on her 7 and 8th teeth. She is understanding when she is in trouble more now, I don't know who that is better for me or her!! We love her tons and are so blessed to have her in our lives. Noah is doing great too, hasn't done anything "Noah" for a long time now, knock on wood!!!
I just love that little face!!
No comments:
Post a Comment