Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Raelee helping Mommy....


I hate laundry!!! Really I do, lets just say I can get it done. Not the prob. I HATE folding it. There are times that I have all our clothes in the baskets. Really, the boys will ask me when I am going to do their laundry so they have clothes in their drawers. That being said I had two baskets full, I mean FULL. Noah was calling me telling me Raelee was helping me out. All I can say is she is dang cute and well that has saved her more than once!!


Really how could you be mad at that little face??!! She was helping me out by taking it all out. One piece of clothing at a time.

I think I missed some mom...I better get back to work.

She was very upset when the basket on the fireplace fell into the other that she was working on emptying!! She got over that and kept right on taking it on out. I did more than once put it all back in. She thought that was just so much fun, she got to take it out all over again!!! I love this little girl, I also love her big brothers. More than words can say.

No comments: