Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Little Update...



I should start out with everyone is happy and healthy!! I am so very thankful for my wonderful family and all that they do for me. They love me even when I yell. They love me even when the house looks like a bomb got dropped on it. Most of all they love me in spite of my many imperfections. I love all four of them more than words can say.


Camren
Camren is doing great. He had a little bit of a cold which turned into and ear infection. He is all good now and doing great. He has lost 4 teeth!!! I need to take pictures I know I really do. He is getting so big and doing really well in school. He loves his teacher and loves his friends. His reading is coming a long a little bit better. We both need to work on that a little harder, his writing could use some work too. He is only 6 and with time and a little more practice I am positive he will improve!!! He is such a good big brother and loves his little sister more than words could say. He loves it when she wakes up in the morning and smiles at him while he is getting ready for school. He loves that she gets excited when she sees him after school too!! I have to admit, he is a really good kid.

Noah

Noah, oh my sweet little Noah. He is doing great too. He loves pre-school and he is doing great. He comes home and sings me the songs he has learned. He is one smart cookie. He informed me on Friday that he had broken his teeth. For those of you who know Noah he has 4 fake teeth. He was telling the truth they indeed were broken. So today we went to the dentist had a little heart to heart. Noah is now tooth-less!!! There is no way we could have been able to afford fixing them yet again. He only has about 6 more months until the other ones start to show through. So we decided to keep the others out. He was okay with it and so were we. He sounds a little different but with time this too will just be a thing of the past!! Ahhh, I almost forgot...he turns 5 this month!!!


Raelee

Raelee, my sweet, sweet little girl. I am so thankful for her everyday. She brings the laughter into our lives when no one wants to smile. Her surgery almost two weeks ago went really well. She just had tubes put in her ears, I still worried!! She seems to be really good, no pulling or tugging. We did the drops and still there isn't anything out of the ordinary!! I am really hoping for good things, like no more Dr. visits!! We go on Wed. to make sure everything is good, which I am really sure it will be. She is crawling everywhere and getting into everything!!! She may not be able to say NO, oh but she knows what it means!! She loves her big brothers, even when they can't seem to just let her be. They are always watching out for her. I am so glad, they will need to keep that up for a while yet!! I can't believe that in two months my baby will be 1, time flies way to fast.

Robbie and I are doing good. We recently got a loan from my parents and got a camping trailer. It isn't brand new (although it is to us). We love it and are so excited for next summer and the adventures that we have planned for our little family. Mostly just going up the canyon close to home, I am sure it will be far enough away!! We have hit the time of year I hate. Robbie started working Saturdays, now that he has it will be that way for I don't know how long. This time of year is hard on our little family, such a blessing and yet so hard. We just take it one day at a time and try to keep those smiles on our faces!! That is just about all we can do.


I feel so blessed to have the healthy kids that I do have. There are so many out there that have so many other things to worry about. I read blogs of families with little one in the hospital and think how I shouldn't be complaining. My heart goes out to those families, I pray for them and their little ones. Then I turn around and thank my Heavenly Father for the little ones in my life that I love so much. I am so blessed to have the three little ones I do have. I need to show them that more often. I love you my little angles!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey Misti, I can't believe how big your kids are! Especially Raelee. I'm glad everything went well with her surgery. Jackson had to have surgery and it was pretty nerve wracking. Hope everything is great. Love ya!