My parents are off camping. So of course we had to go up and eat dinner with them. It was oh so yummy and well we really didn't want to come home!!! If there wasn't school, work and well life we would have run away too!!! The mountains are so, so pretty right now. The leaves are all different kinds of colors, so many and all worth looking at!!
This is Rae just chillin' by the fire. It was so quiet and so nice up there. If you are wondering, yes we are going back up tonight!!

Noah with HALF of one of the huge marshmallows in his mouth!!
The leaves are so pretty we couldn't resist a little picture taking!!! I really like this one and there are others that I like as well. We had a great time and really, really didn't want to come home!!

This is just one of the RUN to get in my spot pictures. I set the timer and hoped that it worked. More than one turned out and well we are all in it and that is what really matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment