Yup my little man is now 5!! I can't believe it either, he is such a sweet boy. We love him to pieces!!! It doesn't seem like that long ago we were just bringing our little Noah home. Now he is in pre-school and loving it and learning and growing everyday. He is always talking!! I am not exaggerating on this one, ALWAYS!! He is always asking me questions and always telling me things. I love him and boy does he ever have and imagination!! I love that about him too.
I love this smile. It makes me laugh, when he is in trouble or just being Noah.
Aren't they sweet?? Yes you guessed it this is our little Noah five years ago. He was sweet then too. I wish they wouldn't grow up so fast!!

He loves his little sister!! He loves to pick her up and walk with her. It makes me a little nervous but they both laugh and giggle. For someone who didn't want a little sister he sure does love her!!

Yes the boy who wants to touch everything did not want to touch the crawdads. He was rather terrified of the little creepy crawlies!! It made me laugh, he has touched a deers brain and eye and he wouldn't touch the crawdad!!
He still climbs in my bed most nights. We found him like this the other night. He had had a night mare and well this was the result. I think he actually ended up in my bed later that night. We sure do love him and are so glad to have him in our lives.
Happy Birthday Noah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment