Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Raelee.....

Well my sweet little well tempered princess has yet another ear infection. AHHHHHH, even though she has one she is still pretty darn happy. Mommy not so much, this is number 6. For those of you mom's out there know what the dreaded 6 means. TUBES!!! My baby has to get tubes in her ears next Thursday. I think I am more anxious than I was with Noah having to get surgery!!! This is my baby, and it scares me. To have 6 in nine months is a little much. They don't like and well neither does she, she has to sleep sitting up most of the time. This time I have noticed she is much more fussy at night and during the day. I just have to stay positive and think that this is really going to work!!!! So keep us in your prayers, her, ME and even daddy. Just something I really don't want to have happen. It is and now we move on and upward.

No comments: