The boys had some friends over this afternoon. It was a great time had by all, until they had to be washed off that was. They started out jumping on the tramp with the water under it. Then they went to the play house, that would be were the dirt came into play. This is how it is done, dirt, water and BOYS!!!
They worked really hard to get this way. I told them I was going to get my camera. If you must know yes their mom's were standing right there watching the crazy little mud monsters.
If you must know, Noah wouldn't have any of it. He didn't want to get muddy, he was however helping with the water, dirt. He just wasn't the one mixing!! This was Camren's football look!!
Camren was helping Ethan get a little more mud. They were having way too much fun!!
Then the fun wasn't that much fun. We had to take them to the front and get them somewhat washed to be able to go home. Parker's shorts were orange, you couldn't even tell that!! Lets just say that the hose was really COLD!!
From left to right in the background, Ethan, Parker and Camren. The little one getting hosed is Chase. Lets just say Parker had been washed just a bit. He was swimming in the hole!!! Crazy kid, the fun was had by all.
Then it was Camren's turn!! He ran away soon after this!!!
Almost clean, he had no mud compared to the rest of them!! They were all a mess, I am just glad that I didn't have to take them to far home. Ethan and Chase had to get in a car!! They were really messy. The fun of summer. I am sure there will be more mud to come.
I ended up with mud on myself as well I was the one washing the little darlings off. No I won't add that picture just yet!! It was fun, lets just not do it again tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment