Well after Noah I have really hoped that our summer would be rather quite. So far so good!!! We have done a few fun things, we did the 5K in Springville as a family. The boys and Rae road and Robbie and I walked. We hadn't done anything for about a month and lets just say the hill about killed me!! We finished in 53 min. I thought we did pretty good, I am shooting for better next year. Art city days were great. They started out with a Fire Truck parade, not very many people knew about it. Raelee cried, well more like screamed at all of the trucks. It was really loud!!! Noah road in the parade with my parents and Camren sat on the side by his friends (he was too cool to go that time!!) We ate breakfast two days and just enjoyed the time we spent together. The fire works were great. Other than the fact that as soon as they started the SPRINKLERS turned on and we ran so we wouldn't get wet. It was a good show (even if we didn't get to sit down). We did wander the carnival, let the boys play a game and Robbie tried (he didn't win) to knock over the bottles. All the while walking in the rain, can I just say thank heaven for jogging strollers that are water proof!!!
All the time we have been trying to get the yard cleaned up. Robbie and I have almost got it done. The back yard and it's huge weeds awaits us. I am really putting that one off, which I shouldn't. The weeds are almost to my waste and taller than Camren!!! It is really scary!!!
So now it will be playing with friends and trying to find some time to go camping. Ahhh the joys of summer. On a side note we found out today that Noah gets to go to pre-school!!!!! I am so excited, twice a week for two and a half hours!!!!!! That is one thing I can truly say I am so excited about.
Noah going down main street!! Love the helmet!!! You can hardly see him!!
This has to be my favorite truck!!! It is from P.G. it have to be driven from the front and the back. Sooooo cool, yes I am my dad's daughter!!
Coming back, they turned around and came back down. The cars didn't know what to do, it was great!!
Camren coloring in the shade. It was hot that day, that is there pass time. Playing out side and with their friends. Until they get in trouble...then no friends. That hasn't happened a lot let me tell you!!
Noah looks like that a lot, dirty and smile on his face. The fun of summer!!
Staying out of each others space!! Camren just doesn't like to share with Noah, he doesn't want him messing his things up. Big Brothers!!!
1 comment:
I think the yard is looking GREAT. Both you and Robbie are doing a good job.
I keep telling you, that you can come up here and do the same anytime! I mowed the back lawn Sat. afternoon and thought it would do me in!
Post a Comment