Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Noah Update....

( I am really hoping that his arm will be much straighter by the time we go back to Dr. MacArthur's office.)

Well our little Noah gets to have therapy. I am not supper excited about this. It shouldn't be to bad to pay for, thanks to Noah's other adventures. We have met the deductible, so it won't be too bad. Lets just hope that this will help his arm. I don't want him to lose the use of it. So we start on Thursday, I will let you know how that goes. Camren is going to go to the neighbors house while we go. I figure Raelee won't get in the way. So that is our new adventure that we are starting with Noah. We have tried to get him to use it and he just won't. So now he gets to have someone help him move it and it isn't me!!! The joys of kids, all I can say is I am so thankful that there are people out there that know how to get a 4 year old to get his arm moving. This should be a fun experience, for me not him.

No comments: